Peter M. has come up with a multi-part question for you all. Good luck...
1. Overall, do you feel more or less positive towards Apple, following their patent win against Samsung?
2. If you are an existing Apple buyer, are you more or less likely to purchase their product in the future?
3. Will the judgement that Samsung infringed Apple patents stifle innovation or force innovation?
4. Should software processes such as Slide to Unlock or bounceback be patentable?
5. Finally, in your view, did Samsung wilfully mimic iPhone look, feel and functionality?