The game is only available for devices with 320x320 display or higher.
1) When you install the game for the first time please install to handheld memory (not SD card). Run the game and you will see benchmark, please do not touch the pad and do not press keys while the game is benchmarking. The benchmark is run only when the game is run for the first time, if you want to perform benchmark for the second time you need to uninstall/install the game again.
2) In the game (not menu), you will see three small numbers at the top of the screen:
a) The first one is current frame rate in percents. This will not be visible on some machines like Zodiak or Sony. The optimal situation is that it stays at 100 for complete level. However depending on hardware and benchmark score it may go lower than 100. Lets say its not bad when its over 75 most of the time. Please let me know if its going lower than that or if you feel its unplayable because of the low speed.
b) Second number is level of details (0 is the lowest detail level - if its 0 the number is not displayed at all).
c) Third number is your benchmark score. I got 23 for T|1 and 13 for T|3. Of course lower is better.
3) If the game is crashing, please insert your SD card and run the game again. Game will generate a log file on your SD card (main directory). This log may be helpful, please send it to me.
4) Please try if you are able to reconfigure your keys in option menu.
5) Please send your reports to email@example.com We are especially interested in reports from users of: Treo 650, T|T5, T|E, T|E2, T|C, Zire 71, Zire 72, all Sony with system >= 5.0. Please tell if the game is working, if there are any issues, especially if the speed if fine, also please tell about benchmark score.